Notable Woody Allen films:
- Manhattan Murder Mystery (1993) · A middle-aged couple suspects foul play when their neighbor’s wife suddenly drops dead.
- Annie Hall (1977) · Neurotic New York comedian Alvy Singer falls in love with the ditsy Annie Hall.
- The Curse of the Jade Scorpion (2001) · An insurance investigator and an efficency expert who hate each other are both hypnotized by a crooked hypnotist with a jade scorpion into stealing jewels.
- Love and Death (1975) · In czarist Russia, a neurotic soldier and his distant cousin formulate a plot to assassinate Napoleon.
- Sleeper (1973) · A nerdish store owner is revived out of cryostasis into a future world to fight an oppressive government.
- Take the Money and Run (1969) · The life and times of Virgil Starkwell, inept bank robber.
- The Purple Rose of Cairo (1985) · In 1930s New Jersey, a movie character walks off the screen and into the real world.
- Hannah and Her Sisters (1986) · Between two Thanksgivings, Hannah’s husband falls in love with her sister Lee, while her hypochondriac ex-husband rekindles his relationship with her sister Holly.
- Manhattan (1979) · A divorced New Yorker currently dating a high-schooler brings himself to look for love in the mistress of his best friend instead.
“If my films don’t show a profit, I know I’m doing something right.”
The Bachelor and the Bobby-Soxer (1947)
A sketch Edith Head made for Paul Newman, for the film “Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid” (1969).
Grace Kelly in “To catch a thief” (1955)
A sketch Edith Head made for Grace Kelly, for the film How to catch a Thief.
7th August 1963: Elizabeth Taylor looks on as her daughter Liza Todd has her hair combed by a hairdresser, on the set of “Becket” at Shepperton Studios, Middlesex.
Natalie Wood in Sex And The Single Girl (1964)
Natalie Wood and Tony Curtis in Sex And The Single Girl (1964)